Thursday, February 5, 2009

Help please? Thanks!

Hello everyone! Tristan here... I need help too, haha!

Here's my paper:
http://tristanl2012awnm09.wikispaces.com/Rough+Draft

I need help with my first body paragraph. I see the problems, and I'd like guidance (I don't want to be told exactly how to do it, so... yea...) on how to fix them. Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Also, if anyone could look at what I have so far on my second body paragraph (begins with survey), that would be great! Thanks!

2 comments:

robertc2012 said...

Oops... looks like you've got it all figured out already. Oh well! Having the videos is great, but be careful you don't have too many.

robertc2012 said...

Just had to say how cool that was to have a piece be developed for a video game and be turned into a celebrated piece of "classical" music!